Monday, July 15, 2013

Father's Day 6/16/13

Okay, so I'm a bit behind.  I wanted to post the cute picture I took of the kids for Benjamin to take to work.  It came out funny looking but cute...just take a look.
This is the picture I ended up choosing.  Can you read their feet?  (We heart/love Daddy)  I got the idea from a friend on Facebook.  Such a cute idea.  Now look at the bloopers.   :)


Would've been really cute but Bracken forgot to show us his feet.

Inara and Bracken are super cute here.


Inara's making sure we can read her feet.  Braddock is smiling cutely and holding the marker.  
Still can't see Bracken's feet.

I don't even know what happened here.  Braddock fell over, camera askew, Entegra doing jazz hands and Bracken's feet.  At least sweet Inara is looking at me.

The kids thought it was fun to have their feet drawn on and kept laughing because it tickled too much.  Benjamin enjoyed his gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment